Close to Cité de Carcassonne and Cathare castels, a family property to connect simplicity and nature
- Your money is safe, we pay your host 2 days after check-in.
- 100% refund in the unlikely event the host cancels.
- Changing booking details is always free.
- Access to urgent phone line during your booking.
- Book Co2 positive, we compensate 3 times more than we emit.
- Simple life
- Friendly hosting
- Possibility to cook
- Perma-cultural eco-site
Less than 1 hour from "Medieval city de Carcassonne", "Canal du Midi", and Cathar castles, we welcome you on our family-friendly type eco-site, designed according to permaculture principles.
Here, you'll experience a different way of life: slower, simpler, closer to nature.
Good view. Good place to walk, climb, ride, drive or swim.
How to get there
Enter "" in your GPS and drive to there.
Once in "", drive up the hill over the little dirt path. Don't stop and take it in 1st gear to the parking lot. Don't hesitate and pass the green letter box: you've just arrived!
About the area
Less than 1 hour from "Medieval city de Carcassonne", "Canal du Midi" or roman city of Narbonne.
Lots of Cathar castles to visit around: Aguilar, Peyreperthuse.
30m from the Abbaye de Fontfroide, or craft-art village of Lagrasse.
Good place to walk, climb, ride, drive or swim.
In the village:
- Best worldwide restaurant in the village: "L'Auberge du vieux puits" de Gilles Goujon (*** Michelin).
- And one of the widest European rally test tracks for rally raid, WRC, SSV (Motorsport).
My elderly children and I decided to build a "camp de base", to live nearer Nature a more autonomous and simple life.
We settled in the beautiful and wild region of Corbières maritimes and in Cathare area in Occitanie.